vendredi 17 janvier 2020

Belgian T13 type I (part 4): Build finished

Hey folks,

It's been a looooonnnnng time now. Meanwhile I finished a small WW1 project that I will share here soon but I'm also still working on my Belgian T13 type I from RETROKIT. The build is now completely finished and I will move to the painting soon. I'm also working on a dio for this weird vehicle with a few Belgian chasseurs ardennais  some pine trees and a scratch built house / shed.





















HAPPY MODELLING!

1 commentaire:

  1. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you certainly need to jump on this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this service, certified nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, economically-efficient, and delightful.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of clients have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    RépondreSupprimer