This last week I've spent some time working on the dio and I managed to make some substential progress on it. I painted the wall and started the real paint job on the paved street. These two elements will be the subjects of two articles that I'm planning to publish later on this blog under the form of step by step guides in order to share the methods I used with those who are interested in making their own walls and/or paved street from scratch. I also made the last big component of this dio: the tree behind the wall. It was made with the trunk of a dead bonsai that I kept in my spare box and with twigs with leafs from Joefix Studio.
Here are some pics of the general idea of the dio that I took this morning under the Belgian sun : )
And of course... as always... don't hesitate to leave comments, questions and/or constructive criticisms.